|Home||» Products||» Voltage Regulator||» Industrial Voltage Controllers|
Industrial Voltage Controllers
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 10000 INR
- Output Voltage
- 400 Volt (V)
- Rated Power
- Product Type
- Industrial Voltage Controllers
- Frequency (MHz)
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Input Voltage
- 340-460 Volt (V)
Rating Available: 1 KVA to 1500 KVA
We have a highly advanced infrastructure that supports us in manufacturing and supplying a quality range of Industrial Voltage Controllers. These controllers are manufactured by our diligent manpower using superior quality materials and components. These controllers are able to increase system efficiency by automatically monitoring and controlling transformers. Highly demanded in the market these Industrial Voltage Controllers are available in different technical specifications for clients.
Automatic Voltage Controller is a type of industrial robot which has a significant role in observing voltage status of rectifiers continuously. It helps to resolve voltage fluctuation related difficulties within few seconds during voltage variation.
AVC is instrumental in retaining necessary voltage level and to lower failure rate of electrical machinery caused by high or low voltage rate. In addition to that, it is also useful in decreasing power consumption in MDI and upgrading P.F function at high voltage.
Its total cost that covers charge of capital and interest is only 1.5% in each month.
It helps to save electricity bill by lowering malfunction in electrical devices. What is more, it is useful for saving electricity cost of 4-8 times more than the capital as well as interest cost. Voltage fluctuation is common occurrence nowadays. During such condition, the input voltage remains low usually during the day and high at night times.
Voltage Controllers Features:-
- Well built State Control Circuit
- + - 1.0 % voltage regulations
- It does not generate any wave during distortion
- Stable functioning
- It can be controlled both by automatically and by hand
- Equipped with high as well as low voltage protection function
- Equipped with miniature circuit breaker on its input circuit
- Its voltmeters are instrumental in reading input / output voltages.
Optional Features for Power and Voltage Controllers
- Also accessible with additional input voltage range of 140-280/ 110-280/ 90-280 V
- We also provide 110 V output voltage.
- Equipped with in built spike suppressor
- We offer special input/output ranges as per the demands of customers.
- High and low voltage cutoff protection facility through contractors
- Their MCCBs are instrumental in protecting these devices against power overload / short Circuit
- Isolated phase prevention system.
Advantages of AVC (Automatic Voltage Controllers)
- Helps to reduce electrical machinery failure rate
- Useful for lowering in MDI
- Makes electrical equipments energy efficient
- Helps to boost power factor
- Ensures standard quality of end product
- 80% decline according to Income Tax Act
|CHARACTERISTICS||SINGLE PHASE||THREE PHASE |
Unbalanced / Balanced Type
|Input Voltage||200 - 280 V AC |
170 - 270 V AC
140 - 280 V AC
110 - 280 V AC
|340 - 480 V AC |
300 - 460 V AC
240 - 480 V AC
190 - 480 V AC
|Output Voltage||230 V + - 1 %||400 V ± 1 %|
|Output Adjustable||220 - 240 V AC)||380 - 415 V AC|
|Connections||0||Star / Star|
|Frequency||47- 53 Hz|
|System Design||As per IS : 9815 : 1994|
|Wave from Distortion||None|
|Effect of Load Power Factor||Nil|
|Type of Cooling||Air / Oil Cooled|
|Speed of Correction||>than 20 V / Sec.|
|Regulation||1.0% from No Load to full load.|
|Ambient Temperature||0 to 55 C|
|Environment||Designed for indoor continuous operation|
|Rating Available||1 KVA to 1500 KVA|
Low voltage prevents smooth functioning of electrical machinery which in turn hampers productivity level.
In such situation, DG set is required to run these equipments. The electricity cost of DG set is thrice when compared to charge determined by electricity board.
Voltage Controller Application:-
- Cement Plant
- Cold Storage
- Distilleries & Beverage
- Engineering Units
- Flour Mills
- Food Processing Units
- Footwear & Leather Units
- High Rise Buildings
- Mall & Multiplex
- Nursing Home
- Oil and Vanaspati Plant
- Paper Mills
- Pharmaceutical Units
- Rice Shellers
- Rolling Mills
- Rubber Industries
- Tea Estates
- Textiles Mills
- Tube Mills
Cost Per Month
This admirable equipment is truly useful for observing voltage fluctuation without any interruption and for repairing malfunction caused by voltage variation without any delay. Moreover, the total cost of this item is only 1.5% in each month that includes its capital and interest charge. It helps to save 4-8 times of electricity cost which is mentioned in details.
We introduce ourselves as an “ISO 9001 –2008 Certified Organization” & a registered DGS&D, NSIC, D&B and SSI Unit engaged in Manufacturing, Exports and Marketing of all types of Power Conditioning Equipments. Our D-U-N-S number is 72-513-8288. Click here to view more certificates.
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East
- Main Domestic Market
- All India