1 Phase Variable Auto Transformer
- Cooling Type Air Cooled and Oil Cooled
- Product Type Electrical Transformer
- Material Metal and Plastic
- Frequency (MHz) 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Power Scope Electric
- Supply Ability : 100 Piece Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 4000 INR
- Electrical Transformer
- Air Cooled and Oil Cooled
- Metal and Plastic
- 50 Hertz (HZ)
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 100 Piece Piece Per Week
- 2 Week
- Africa, Middle East
- All India
1 Phase Variable Auto Transformer
We have technically qualified and efficient workforce, who helps us in manufacturing and supplying a quality range of 1 Phase Variable Auto Transformer. This transformer is used in fields like voltage regulating, temperature controlling and speed adjusting. We manufacture this transformer using premium quality materials and components. We check this 1 Phase Variable Auto Transformer on performance and efficiency parameters to provide a defect free range to clients.
This transformer is light in weight, sturdy in nature and easy to install
The transformer is provided with short circuit protection and has wide input range
This transformer is suitable to use in household appliance and lighting system
Continuously variable voltage transformer is known as variacs / variable auto transformer. It has a single layer winding on a toroidal core of high-grade steel. In an autotransformer, same winding portions act as both primary and secondary winding. For making electrical connections, the winding has at least three taps. One end of the winding is normally connected in common to voltage source as well as electrical load. The other end of the load and source are connected to the taps along the winding. Various taps on the winding correspond to various voltages, measured from the common end. A special and durable contact surface is made on one face of the copped winding along the periphery. And an especially designed carbon brush slides on the surface smoothly. A contact arm that holds the contact brush is fitted to central shaft, and as control knob is rotated, the carbon brush slides over the winding, as well as taps off a voltage portion across the winding. The primary auto transformer is meant for operation of a minimal voltage of 240 v a.c., and can supply output voltage anywhere between 0 to 240 v, or up to 290 v by an easy transformer action.
Rating Available: 2 Amp to 2000 Amp
Single / Three Phase ad Air / Oil Cooled
Special Input & Output Voltage Ranges are also available on request
Technical Specifications Variable Auto Transformer:
Rated for 240V A.C., 50/60Hz. single phase supply as well as three phase model for 415V A.C., 50/60Hz three phase 4 wire supply.
The output voltage of the Variable / Toroidal transformer can be varied smoothly over two ranges: Zero to full supply voltage and Zero to about 12% higher than the supply voltage.
These auto transformers / dimmers are ideal for indoor use on maximal ambient temperature of 45oC.
The Variable Auto Transformers are rated 240 Volts Input and 0 to 270 Volts output. Similarly, three 240 Volt units are packed in a star connection to result in a 470 Volt line-to-line three phase assembly.
For 480 Volt open delta applications, two 240 Volt units are in use in series in each of the two legs of open delta assembly. In any of the aforementioned voltage usages, higher current requirements are met by paralleling two, or more units in ganged assembly.
- Supply voltage adjustment, helping low lines and line voltage stabilization, manually / automatically in the automatic voltage stabilizers.
- Voltage and current control in the experimental and development work.
Over / under voltage testing of electronic / electrical equipment.
- Heat control of furnaces, ovens and infra-red heaters etc.
Testing & calibration of ammeters, watt meters and voltmeters, etc.
- Built-in as an integral control element in electronic, electrical & automatic control, process equipment.
- Lighting control in theaters, hotels & auditoriums.
- Restaurants, darkrooms & photographic studios etc.
- Control of rectifiers in electroplating.
- Control of DC voltage & current through rectifiers.
- Motor speed control, direct or through the suitable circuits